SourceForts is really a great mod for Half-Life 2 multiplayer, featuring a construction phase with blocks and panels before a combat phase. But the wiki has died a long time ago, and I decided to copy a save of the console commands here, as it’s not findable anymore.
- addtime [integer] Adds time (in seconds) to the current phase (can remove time too if integer is negative)
- sf_build_long_length Length of the long Build Phase in seconds. Default 600
- sf_build_short_length Length of the short build phase in seconds. Default 240
- sf_combat_length Length of Combat Phase in seconds. Default 600
- togglephase Changes the phase (either from build to fight or vice versa)
- sf_roundlimit Number of rounds (cycles of Build / Combat) a map is played for. Default 4
- sf_scorelimit [integer] Amount of points for a team to win the game. Default 1000
- map_restart cmd – Completely restarts game, all scores returned to zero and all blocks removed.
- sf_forcebalance Default : 1 – Force team balancing on connect. While on, you can only join the team with the least players.
- sf_team_blocklimit [integer] Sets the blocklimit for both teams
- sf_team_autoassign [0/1] Setting of 1 forces joining players to join smallest team
- sf_block_damage_multiplier Default : 3 – Multiplier of damage dealt to blocks by weapons. Higher number = blocks are easier to destroy.
- sf_block_extra_force Default : 10 – Physics damage multiplier if hit by a block in combat.
- sf_block_health Default : 6000 – Block damage health
- sf_block_unfreeze_health Default : 1250 – Block unfreeze health, basically sets the time it takes to unfreeze a block.
- sf_combat_freeze_friendly Default : 6 – Time in seconds to freeze a friendly block
- sf_combat_unfreeze_enemy Default : 12 – Time in seconds to unfreeze an enemy block
- sf_combat_unfreeze_friendly Default : 4 – Time in seconds to unfreeze a friendly block.
- sf_freeze_continue_distance_combat Default : 16 – How far, in units, you have to be from a block to freeze it.
- sf_freeze_continue_player_move_distance_combat Default : 16 – How far, in units, you can move from a block while freezing it without stopping.
- sf_freeze_distance_build Default : 600 – How far, in units, you can freeze/unfreeze blocks in build phase
- sf_freeze_starting_distance_combat Default : 128
- sf_repair_delay Default : 0 – How long, after holding fire, it takes for you to start repairing a block (obsolete)
- sf_repair_distance Default : 96 – How far you can be from a block to repair it.
- sf_repair_increment Default : 45 – How many HP you return to a block while repairing
- sf_armor_builder Default : 20 – Engineer armour
- sf_armor_heavysoldier Default : 75 – Soldier armour
- sf_armor_rocketeer Default : 40 – Rocketeer armour
- sf_armor_scout Default : 15 – Scout armour
- sf_armor_sniper Default : 0 – Sniper armour
- sf_health_builder Default : 80 – Engineers health
- sf_health_heavysoldier Default : 100 – Soldiers health
- sf_health_rocketeer Default : 100 – Rocketeers health
- sf_health_scout Default : 100 – Scouts health
- sf_health_sniper Default : 75 – Snipers health
- sf_player_limits_enabled Default : 1 – Enables/disables percentage based class limiting
- sf_player_limits_engineer_percentage Default : 75 – Percentage limit for engineer
- sf_player_limits_rocketeer_percentage Default : 60 – Percentage limit for rocketeer
- sf_player_limits_scout_percentage Default : 100 – Percentage limit for scout
- sf_player_limits_sniper_percentage Default : 25 – Percentage limit for sniper
- sf_player_limits_soldier_percentage Default : 66 – Percentage limit for soldier
- sf_run_builder Default : 0
- sf_run_heavysoldier Default : 0
- sf_run_rocketeer Default : 1
- sf_run_scout Default : 1
- sf_run_sniper Default : 0
- sf_sprint_builder Default : 1
- sf_sprint_drain_builder Default : 1
- sf_sprint_drain_heavysoldier Default : 1
- sf_sprint_drain_rocketeer Default : 1
- sf_sprint_drain_scout Default : 0
- sf_sprint_drain_sniper Default : 1
- sf_sprint_heavysoldier Default : 1
- sf_sprint_rocketeer Default : 1
- sf_sprint_scout Default : 1
- sf_sprint_sniper Default : 1
- sf_flag_drop_distance Default : 50 – How far away from you the flag is dropped if you drop it.
- sf_flag_returntime Default : 30 – Time in seconds for the flag to return itself to its base.
- sf_flag_x Default : 0 – Unknown
- sf_flag_y Default : 0 – Unknown
- sf_flag_z Default : 100 – Unknown
- league_flip cmd – Flips teams over, while maintaining scores.
- league_flipscores cmd – Flips scores only
- league_flipteams cmd – Flips teams only
- sf_charger_armor_increment Default : 2 – Suit charger speed
- sf_charger_health_increment Default : 2 – Health charger speed
Undocumented / Beta Commands
- sf_ar2_range1_damage Default : 0 – Beta cvars used to test the dissipating power/range ratios on the AR2.
- sf_ar2_range1_distance Default : 1000 – See above.
- sf_ar2_range2_damage Default : 0 – See above.
- sf_ar2_range2_distance Default : 2000 – See above.
- sf_deny_respawn Default : 0 – Unknown, probably beta command.
- sf_damage_crossbow Default : 100 – Crossbow damage
- sf_damage_rpg Default : 125 – RPG damage (if hit directly. Damage dissipates the further from explosion you are)
- sf_grenade_throw_force_multiplier Default : 800 – Controls range of grenades
Half Life 2 Deathmatch Commands
For a more complete list of console commands for Half-Life 2, see the HL2World wiki. Some of the most common and useful commands are shown below.
- sv_cheats Default : 0 – Server setting that turns cheat mode on or off.
- sv_lan Default : 0 – Server setting, value of 0 is an internet server, 1 is a LAN server.
- ip Default : localhost – Server setting, needs to be changed to global IP address on servers utilizing routed Internet connections.
Using Cheat Codes
The following commands require that the server have cheats enabled.
- impulse 101 cmd – Gives you one of every weapon. Needs cheats
- impulse 200 cmd – Removes your HUD good for taking screenshots. Needs cheats
- impulse 203 cmd – Removes an entity, used for removing SourceForts blocks. Needs cheats Warning: Using this on players will crash your server
If the cheat mode is turned on players can give themselves blocks, without using a blockspawner. This adds to the blueteams block limit, so it is considered a cheat.
*give prop_block_2d_1x2 *give prop_block_2d_2x3 *give prop_block_2d_1x5 *give prop_block_3d_1x2 *give prop_block_3d_1x1